Go Investments Ltd is a property sourcing and property services company. We find and buy only the best holiday homes and investment properties so that your property search in Egypt and Turkey is effortless. Unlike estate agents we spend lots of time and effort hand picking the best property investments for our clients. We don't just add any properties to our portfolio! Each and every development that we work with must first fulfil our long list of requirements. This ensures that you get the best investment for your money.
The property developers we work with are all highly established and have excellent reputations. We've worked hard to build good relations with them in order to be able to negotiate the best deals for you. However, we do not work for the developers. We work on an independent basis and are therefore able to present unbiased property investment opportunities to you with your best interests in mind.
When you are a client of ours, you will receive property news and property services updates from us as soon as one of our developers releases a new phase or development. This way you will always have a head start on choosing a unit in Egypt or Turkey at the best price possible.
We currently have a property portfolio of over £10million and it's continuously on the increase. We seriously pride ourselves on the fact that we will only ever present to you a property investment that we ourselves would invest in.
We ensure that all such properties satisfy the following criteria:
- The property developers are all extremely well established, have great property development portfolios and have excellent commercial reputations;
- Ensure all due diligence tests have been carried out on the individual developments. Build great relationships with our developers in order to negotiate the best deals for our clients;
- Ensure all developments are run by excellent management companies and give our clients the options to use the management and rental services on site;
- Research is carried out to ensure that there is great rental potential on the developments;
- Research is done to ensure there is sufficient development and investment planned in the areas chosen;
- All the developments are finished to a high specification;
- High potential for capital growth on all the properties on completion, based on yearly price comparisons.
Off Plan Property Investment
The off-plan property investment market has become extremely popular with property investors. Especially since it has considerably out-performed the stock market and other forms of investment in the past 5 years. It is a great addition to any property portfolio, providing a great form of diversification to your capital assets.
When buying off plan, the investor is able to take advantage of much cheaper prices, at an average of 25% below market value. The price of the property continuously increases from the moment construction begins, up until its completion. The investor is given the opportunity to gain further discount by buying when presented with early phase prices. We endeavour to provide all our clients with this information as soon as it is released to us by the developers. When combining this with the flexible payment plans offered it frees up your capital for other investments and generally means that you are not required to invest huge amounts of money upfront. You can also spread your payments with our interest free payments options.
The capital growth does not just occur on the building of the unit, it also is occurring at a steady rate on being built. For example, rates in Sharm el Sheikh are estimated on an average of 10-15% yearly. This is a fantastic rate especially taking the global economic climate at the moment and the UK bank rates only offering a rate of up to 4%. The investment potential is immense.
Your investment cycle:
- The investment begins by choosing us to source out your property at a great rate, taking advantage of early phase prices.
- Buying off plan at up to 25% lower than average price means that on every brick added your property will be increasing in value.
- You can start renting out your property as soon as it is completed, meaning you can be renting it out and let it start paying for itself, before you have finished paying for it.
- Many of our developers offer short term payment plans on an interest free basis (up to 2 years), this saves you money on loan interest rates from the bank.
- Once the property has been completed, see your investment rise at a potential rate of 10-15% yearly.
With investments like this, search for a property in Egypt and Turkey and look at how we can make your hard-earned money work for you.